For 2018 we brewed a limited edition beer specially for the beer festival in collaboration with most excellent Leeds-based Nomadic brewery. It was a salted caramel stout – 4.8% abv – which we named Suffragist, in celebration of the centenary of votes for women.
Here’s where you could find it in Harrogate & Knaresborough during the festival (It sold out fast!):
- The Little Ale House, Harrogate
- Harrogate Brewery & Tap Room (5th & 6th May)
- North Bar Harrogate
- Blind Jacks, Knaresborough
- Major Tom’s Social, Harrogate
- Starling Independent Beer & Coffee House, Harrogate
If you’re not local, Suffragist was also at:
- The Fox and Goose, Hebden Bridge
- Foleys, Leeds
- Wild Card Brewery, London
- GRUB, Manchester
- The Three Pigeons, Halifax
- Slocken, Leeds
- Wapentake, Leeds
PLUS we set aside 1 cask for bottling x120 bottles.
It was absolutely DELICIOUS! Thank you, Nomadic!